Smoky Sweet Potato Fries
2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and washed
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons Where There's Smoke Seasoning
Salt for taste
1. Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch thick strips.
2. In a large bowl, add sweet potatoes, olive oil, and Where There's Smoke Seasoning and coat well.
3. On parchment lined flat baking sheet, place sweet potatoes in single layer.
4. Sprinkle salt over sweet potatoes and bake for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally or until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven (be careful, it's hot), let sit for 5 minutes and serve.