VEGAN BUTTERMILK PANCAKES
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons vegan sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 ¾ cup non diary milk
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon oil
1. Place 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in small bowl. Add 1 ¾ cup non diary milk. Set aside to allow the milk to curdle for approximately 5 minutes.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Whisk the milk mixture and oil. Pour the soy buttermilk mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir until blended. Mixture will be lumpy, that’s ok.
4. Heat a lightly oiled pan or griddle over medium high heat.
5. Using an ice cream scooper (shhhh, this makes the perfect size pancakes, this is my little secret) pour batter onto hot pan or griddle.
6. Brown on both sides and serve hot. ENJOY!!